Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan
The NextEra Energy, Inc. Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan (Plan) offers existing shareholders the opportunity to acquire shares of NextEra Energy, Inc. common stock.
ADVANTAGES OF ENROLLING IN THE PLAN:
- Cash dividends on all or some of your shares may be automatically reinvested in NextEra Energy common stock.
- Optional cash payments of at least $100 and up to a maximum of $25,000 per month can be made to invest in additional shares of NextEra Energy common stock.
- NextEra Energy may, if it approves your request for waiver, permit optional cash investments in excess of the $25,000 monthly maximum in some months.
- The Plan permits you to:
- Make purchases by check or direct debit from your bank account
- Obtain account information and perform transactions online
- Receive dividend payments by check or electronically
- Hold your shares in book-entry form for safekeeping
- Transfer or sell shares held in your Plan account without a broker
The above are highlights of the Plan. If you would like to learn more about the Plan, please click on the following link: Plan Prospectus and Related Information
To obtain a request for waiver form, as described under “Description of the Plan—Optional Investments Over Monthly Maximum Amount” in the Plan Prospectus, please click on the following link: Waiver Form
To enroll in the Plan, or if you have any questions regarding the Plan or your account, please contact the Plan’s administrator, Computershare Trust Company, N.A., online, by telephone or in writing.
1-888-218-4392 toll-free from the United States and Canada
1-312-360-5115 from outside the United States and Canada
NextEra Energy Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan
c/o Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021